Coming to Swim Class...
Here's what you need to know
Per the CDC: There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of properly maintained and operated swimming pools and hot tubs.
We are so excited that we are able to swim with your kiddos. Not only have your kids been doing great in the pool, but YOU have been doing great in and around the facility and we are so thankful for that. Please take a moment to read through the policies.
While Texas has been re-opened to 100% capacity, we are still operating at a limited capacity.
Here's some tips we encourage to help keep our families and team healthy from Coronavirus and other contagious illnesses....
- When you arrive for your visit, please try to come into the facility about 5 minutes prior to the start of your class. We love y'all but we want to discourage hanging out too much.
- Valet service can be utilized for children who are comfortable walking into the pool with a Team Member and being escorted back to the guardian by the team member. To utilize this service, please text 817-599-7946 upon arrival and a team member will meet you at the side door that allows for direct entrance into the pool room.
- If possible and weather permitting come swim ready, wear swimsuit in and out. Bathrooms and changing rooms are still available.
- We are encouraging limited viewers to assist with social distancing.
- If your child typically swims with goggles, please have your own goggles. In order to promote the best sanitary conditions, we will not be borrowing/ lending goggles.
- Sanitation Baskets will remain stocked through the lobby and restrooms. Pool chemicals will continue to be checked and recorded every 2 hours during operations to ensure ideal sanitization levels.
- Masks are NOT to be worn in the water as they cause breathing difficulties and someone wearing a wet mask can breath in chemicals causing illness and lung damage. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, or having your child wear a mask while in the facility waiting or moving around, please feel free. We have disposable masks available if you wish.
- Please only come to class if your swimmer is 100% healthy. If they are feeling even a little “under the weather,” stay home and call us to reschedule. If your swimmer or anyone in your house is showing signs of illness, DO NOT COME TO SWIM CLASS.