Closed June 29-July 5, 2020
We have been notified, as of Sunday evening, June 28, that 6 of our team were potentially exposed to COVID at a training that was attended on Friday morning. It is out of an abundance of caution, and our commitment to the health and safety of our community, that we have decided to temporarily suspend lessons at SLP for the week of June 29- July 5.
July Monthly Lessons will run July 6- August 1 with the billing Auto-Draft being pushed back to Sunday, July 5, 2020.
No one on our team has tested positive. We have requested those in attendance of the training to take tests, hence the closure as we want to be sure no one else is potential exposed through our swim school while we await results. Our goal is to remain completely transparent through these events. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes in scheduling and not being able to see you or your swimmer.
Coming to Swim Class...
Here's what you need to know
We are so excited that we are able to swim with your kiddos. Not only have your kids been doing great in the pool, but YOU have been doing great in and around the facility and we are so thankful for that. Please take a moment to read through the policies.
Class Size and Facility Occupancy
Any classes without a parent in the water will consist of 3 swimmers : 1 Instructor ratio. Classes with a parent in the water will be allowed 4 pair: 1 instructor.
We are operating at 25% occupancy capacity.
What to expect....
- When you arrive for your visit, please do not come in more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- Valet service can be utilized for children who are comfortable walking into the pool with a Team Member and being escorted back to the guardian by the team member. To utilize this service, please text 817-599-7946 upon arrival and a team member will meet you at the side door that allows for direct entrance into the pool room.
- Changing rooms will be closed. Please come prepared to swim. Wear swimsuit in and out. Bathrooms will be available.
- 1 adult per swimmer permitted. Please leave others at home.
- Show & Tell time has been removed from lessons. You will receive an email update from your swim instructor regarding skills worked on and mastered and any feedback.
- If your child typically swims with goggles, please have your own goggles. In order to promote the best sanitary conditions, we will not be borrowing/ lending goggles.
- Hyper cleaning will remain in place. Sanitation Baskets will remain stocked through the lobby and restrooms. Pool chemicals will continue to be checked and recorded every 2 hours during operations to ensure ideal sanitization levels.
- We will screen all team members daily for fever. Any team member that is not feeling 100% healthy will stay at home. Please be understanding if this causes us to change your instructor. Our priority is to keep you healthy and it is best for our employee to recover at home.
- Please only come to class if your swimmer is 100% healthy. If they are feeling even a little “under the weather,” stay home and call us to reschedule. If your swimmer or anyone in your house is showing signs of illness, DO NOT COME TO SWIM CLASS.