Per the recommendations set forth by the CDC and local government officials regarding the Health & Safety of our Community, we have currently put this program on hold.
What is included when you book a party with The Swim Lesson People?
Party Rental Fees
Up to 20 Swimmers
- $50 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT due at the time of reservation.
- Additional swimmers above pre-paid amount will be charged at the rate of $8 per swimmer on the day of the party.
- If you are needing to make changes to your party date/ time please contact our office as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee that there will be an opening, a $25 reschedule fee will be assessed for all rescheduled parties.
- Rental Agreement is required within 3 days. View/ Download Rental Agreement here.
Limits and Restrictions
- Rental Agreement is required within 3 days of reserving a party. $50 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is due at time of registration and rental fees are non-refundable.
- All children under the age of 3 and everyone not potty trained, must wear a cloth non-disposable swim diaper.
- For safety reasons, all children under the age of 4 must have an adult accompany them in the pool
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited in or around the facility
- The use of sparklers and fireworks is prohibited.
- Crepe paper, confetti, silly string, pinatas, and nacho cheese are prohibited
Attending a party as a guest?
- Please note the above limits and restrictions
- Bring a change of clothes and towel. If you child prefers goggles they are welcome to bring them. Goggles are also available for purchase in our swim shop.
- Life jackets are available for use during party; however size and availability may be limited based on swimmers.
- Most importantly, enjoy the warm water, and have fun!