Once you notify the SLP of absence, that spot is no longer yours, and may be offered to other students needing a make-up.
- Make-ups can be requested 7 days in advance of the desired make-up date.
- Make-ups cannot be guaranteed as they are based on availability and space may be limited.
- All make-ups expire 30 days after the missed class.
- Make-up lessons expire on drop date if withdrawing from lessons and do not carry over.
- Make-up swim lessons with specific teachers cannot be guaranteed.
- Make-up swim lessons are scheduled based upon availability and spaces may be limited. There is no guarantee that openings will "fit" your schedule.
- All missed private or semi-private lessons may not be able to be made up in a private or semi-private lesson. If this is the case, a group lesson option will be presented for make-up.
To schedule a make-up, please stop by the check-in station at your next visit to the pool. You may also give our offices a call Monday- Thursday between 12pm-2pm.
The make-up policy does not apply to classes cancelled by Swim Lesson People. Swim Lesson People does not offer make-up lessons for Fast Tracks or Jump Starts due to the accelerated pace of the session.