At The Swim Lesson People, our motto is “Making swimming & water safety fun!” and we’ve been saving lives since 2011. If you think we’re being too dramatic, then we’re not the right place for you. But if you’re passionate about teaching kids and are looking for something significant – much more than just a job – then you should join us on our mission to bring our life-saving and life-changing programs to Parker County.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll want to accept this invitation & become part of building something special. You can RSVP by sending your resume and sharing something about yourself, anything really, that you think we will want to know. Then maybe we can have an actual conversation to find out if we’re right for you. You’ll have lots of questions & we’ll do our best to answer them.
We are currently casting for the following positions:
We are great team and we really enjoy working with each other. Our team needs to grow and we are looking for fun Swim Instructors to join the best swim program around! No need to buy your rash guard - we provide it for you. You will be trained on land (online) and in the pool. Our training in the water is paid for and our shifts are flexible so they can fit your busy schedule. We value your ability to interact well with children and have fun with them.
Pay Range: $8.50-$12/ hour
- Do you just love interacting with people, especially young children and their parents?
- Are you a true people person, maybe even a social butterfly?
- Can you strike up a conversation with just about anyone?
- Do you have an outgoing personality?
- Do you care about the safety of children and would love to help saving lives?
- Are you also organized, good at explaining things to others and overall just a nice and friendly person who can keep calm, even under stress?
Yes? - Then we absolutely want to talk to you about our position of “Brand Ambassador”! A Brand Ambassador is a true people person who acts as our ambassador and interacts with the parents while the kids are in the water getting lessons.
Pay Range: $9-$11/ hour
It takes a village right? We are hiring for a facilities/ housekeeping position. Duties and job responsibilities will include preventative maintenance and upkeep as well as light housekeeping in the facility.
- Knowledge of basic repairs for preventative and emergency maintenance
- Ability to be a self starter
- You can pass a pre-employment background check
Pay Range: $11-$13/ hour