I have had a passion for kids and aquatic education for years! I started lifeguarding and teaching in 1999- whoa! That was a LONG time ago. I absolutely love what I do, I mean I get to play with kids in the pool all day. In college I dreamt of a community center based around a pool- fast forward to 2011 and Swim Lesson People was born. We opened the swim school in August 2018 and haven't looked back.
- Swim Lesson University Instructor Trainer
- Swim Lessons University Instructor
- American Red Cross CPR Instructor
- Swim Angelfish Instructor- Level 3
- AquaTech Pool Operator
Volunteer/ Community Outreach
- Safe Kids North Texas Chair
- Healthy Childrens Coalition of Parker County Chair
- Child Fatality Review Team of Parker County
Intensive 15 Minute Private Lesson Mini's
Do you have a young learner with a not so great attention span? Private Lesson Mini's are a great alternative for younger swimmers who may tire quickly or get easily distracted. Each class session is 15 minutes in length. Private Lesson Mini's are 15 minutes.