UNDER CONSTRUCTION- COMING 2023
Who is the Mermaid 101 Class for?
Mermaid 101 is for kids who already know how to swim, but wish to live out their dreams swimming as a mermaid! Mermaid swimming is also great for those who want to challenge themselves and learn how to swim using the dolphin kick method.
What is included in the class?
- 1 hour and 30 minutes of Mermaid Instruction
- Small class sizes
- Experienced CPR Certified Instructors
- Mermaid Tail/monofin usage with options to keep the tail/monofin as your own!
- A custom Mermaid Certificate upon completion of the class
- Digital download of underwater “Mermaid Graduation Photo” upon completion of the class
- Tons of fun and an unforgettable experience!
Are there any pre-requisites?
Anyone enrolling in Mermaid University must already know how to swim, and be comfortable in and around water. A tail ready swim test is required for all participants under 13 years old. If you cannot yet swim with your human legs, you are not yet ready for a mermaid tail!
What will the student learn in this class?
All participants must first learn the safety rules of being a mermaid, along with the “Quick Release” method. Once the student has demonstrated that they are “Mermaid tail Ready” with a quick water test performed by our instructors, they will then begin to swim in the monofin and the mermaid tail.
Can I wear my own tail?
Feel free to use your own mermaid tail if you already currently have one!