Lucky Duck's Learn-to-Swim Scholarship
This application is to request a Swim Lesson Financial Assistance/ Scholarship for lessons provided by the Swim Lesson People. Applying for a scholarship, does not guarantee availability. Recipients will be notified via e-mail within 14 days after application is received. Recipients will meet with the Swim Lesson People staff in order register for their class times. (Lesson start date depends on schedule availability). It's important that recipients and guardian(s) complete all required waivers and schedule lessons.
Lessons are provided by and held at:
The Swim Lesson People
1110 E. Bankhead Drive, Weatherford, TX 76086
Eligibility & Participation Requirements
- Swimmer 2-12 years of age
- Swimmers must fall into our Advanced Beginner or below levels.
- $25 Annual Registration Fee per swimmer per scholarship acceptance
- A Partial or Full Scholarship may be awarded.
- One (1) lesson per week for two months. You may reapply for continued support after week 6.
- Scholarships are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, until all funds have been allocated.