Lucky Duck's Learn-to-Swim Scholarship
This application is to request a Swim Lesson Financial Assistance/ Scholarship. Applying for a scholarship, does not guarantee availability. Recipients will be notified via e-mail within 14 days after application is received. Recipients will meet with the Swim Lesson People staff in order register for their class times. (Lesson start date depends on schedule availability). It's important that recipients and guardian(s) complete all required waivers and schedule lessons.
Eligibility & Participation Requirements
What you should know: Swim Lessons are scheduled for 1 day per week on a monthly basis. Caregivers must be able to commit to this requirement. As a scholarship recipient, you will be required to pay the $25 Registration Fee,. Accepting the scholarship means that the recipients guardian will make the swim lessons a priority.
All scholarship applications are reviewed by a review committee before any funds can be approved for scholarship use. Scholarships are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, until all funds have been allocated.
- Swimmer 2-12 years of age
- Swimmers must fall into our Beginner or Beginner 2 levels.
- $25 Registration Fee per swimmer per scholarship acceptance
- Students are eligible for 1 scholarship period per year.
- A Partial or Full Scholarship may be awarded Full Scholarship will cover 8 lessons- these can be taken once per week for 2 months, regularly $148.
- Water Safety Education will be provided to parents to help promote keeping families safer around water.